CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

need to take better care of myself

my friends blog has inspired me to take better care of myself.....why put off what I can start doing now?? Seriously how hard is it to get up a few minutes earlier to put on makeup before school and clinicals and to wash my hair in the morning vs the night so that I can actually have it look nice. I need to start washing my face before bed AND in the morning......same with my teeth.....no excuses.....I dont allow it in my kids, why should I allow it in myself????

And Lordy, how can I complain about being overweight when I actively do NOTHING to improve my situation????? Gotta stop letting Rex talk me into fast food dinners



Im sure I will add to this later

0 comments: