CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

a little about my family

I will take this opportunity to tell y'all about my family.

I will start with my hubby Rex. We met 14 years ago working together at my grandpa's grocery store and have been married 12 years. He worked many years in construction and recently got into the medical field as a laser tech....he runs the laser in procedures to help with enlarged prostates....so very exciting

Photobucket

Next is my son Nicholas. He is 11 years old and in the 6th grade. He is in his first year of middle school, quite a transition for him. He loves to play on the puter and his psp. He also is very good at baseball, and we are talking to the wrestling coaches at his school to see about him being a wrestling manager for the team (the team is made up of the 7-8th graders)

Photobucket

Next is Morgan, my bouncing 10 year old daughter. She is in the 4th grade and attends the intermediate school. She does not sit still, always cartwheeling from point A to point B. She also loves to practice her handstands. When I am done with school I will definatly re-enroll her in gymnastics

Photobucket


That brings us to Carlie, my 4 year old daughter. We like to say she cant walk or talk; she runs and yells. She has boundless energy and is always laughing and playing. She has quite the imagination and is forever cracking up the rest of the family.She is in her 2nd year of preschool and will attend Kindergarten next year

Photobucket

Lastly myself......I am 35 years old, work as a nurses aid at Humility House and attend Choffin for Practical Nursing. I am 1 month into the 10 mnth program. I have a wonderful life and family and couldnt ask for much else

Photobucket

0 comments: