CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Holy Crappola

I tell you what, God is sure looking out for us. Back in August when I didnt know how I was gonna pay for school, Rex got his 401K check which was just the amount we needed. Today when we saw the bank account was nearing negative figures, we got another check from Rex's old job, his profit sharing check......so I am able to take and pay almost 3 months worth of daycare expenses.....tell me how awesome that is!!!!!


On another note, I met with the lady from MCTA today, thats the agency that I am still trying to get funding for school thru.....I did my intake interview with her today. I need to write a letter to her stating how I was told to not start the process until July, which pushed me over the cut off date to get funding....I just may have a case. But if that doesnt totally work, at least trimesters 2 and 3 should get paid for.

So a good day. We went out for dinner tonight and I am completely stuffed. Off to Nick's open house here in a few


Peace, out

0 comments: