CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nuero A& P test and overall tri 2 update

it was a doozy.....I "had" all Christmas break to study but truth be told I didnt crack open my book til last Thurs and I didnt study like I should have. Monday night Katie came over to study and thnk goodness Tues morning Dani flashed me nuero diagrams.......




so I ended up walking out of the test thinking I was lucky to pass with an 80%



BUT 


I got a 94%....which is the lowest A.....YAY for me!!!!



so so far an 94% A in A&P and 90% B in Therapuetic

1 comments:

Julie Arduini said...

Hey Gretchen, I think I see you more in cyberspace than person! I love your blog, and I have an award for you over at http://thesurrenderedscribe.blogspot.com "feel the Love" January 14.

Keep up the good work!