CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

welcome 2011

With the New Year comes new opportunities, a fresh start!!


What are YOUR resolutions?!

I have several resolutions, and I resolve to not let them go by the wayside

First and most importantly, I resolve to get closer to God in 2011....to have HIM be more of a presence.....for Him to be MORE and me to be LESS......I need to get more involved in church and get my family more involved....to that end I am going to try to request off work the first Wed of every month starting in Feb so that I can go to First Wed......I have never yet been able to attend but am looking forward to going!! Also I want my kids to be able to attend youth services at least 1 wed night each month

Secondly, I resolve to lose weight....I want to get rid of this excess 45-50 lbs I have been carrying around for far too long! I have signed up for Zumba classes 3 mornings a week.....I have a feeling it will kick my butt, but in a good way!!! I also resolve to eat right, pay attention to portion sizes and eat in MODERATION!!!

Thirdly, I need to really learn to not sweat the small stuff.....and guess what folks, it really is all small stuff!!!

OK well off my soapbox!!! Wishing all a happy and prosperous 2011.....Let it be your best one yet

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hunnie, It's NicolaJayne from SM!
My new year's resolutions are to drink less, stop looking backwards and to start planning a wedding teehee

oh and i have a new blog:
http://diary-of-a-countryside-mum.blogspot.com/

now following you too x