CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I hate eating on the run

I dont know why I set myself up for disaster like this. I know I get out of school at 3pm, by the time I get Carlie and get home its 3:30, 3:45. So why do I schedule to go to work at 5pm??????? I basically have 45 minutes to throw the kids and myself and dh some food before I have to head out the door for work......and most times I have to run the kids to my moms.....so unless we want cereal or pbj its pretty much fast food.

So yday I did really good with the eats and exercise, and today I went over calories by 300 and am still hungry.....all b/c instead of eating something good and nutritious I eat mcnuggets.......seriously why do I set myself up for disaster like that

0 comments: